Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Andyman's Robot Invasion!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two more and your pants will fit like a glove!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    GROAN!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    lol

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nomalas:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two more and your pants will fit like a glove!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Boo! You can send that spider back now. That was worse than one of my bad puns! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nomalas:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    Yup! I currently have one left nad and two right nads. My inseam is a bitch to measure! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two more and your pants will fit like a glove!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Boo! You can send that spider back now. That was worse than one of my bad puns! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOT POSSIBLE! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful stuff, Andyman [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]


    (but are those AC parts I see?!?!?)

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    Andy definately needs to get his art out for the public. I've got two of them and I'm amazed every time I look at them. the dudes a master at putting little bits and pieces of stuff together
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two huh?...I only got one. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    maybe one was a contest winning? yeah...thats it, a contest win....thats the ticket!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Nomalas:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chaserfan:
    Andy definately needs to get his art out for the public. I've got two of them and I'm amazed every time I look at them. the dudes a master at putting little bits and pieces of stuff together
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two huh?...I only got one. [img]frown.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nom, your spider is by far is one of the coolest "electro" sculptures I've ever made. I'm very proud of that one.

    344493B3A3B232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D443C3D5693DXROQDF3E232363A3B559958ot1lsi

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 19, 2005 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •